Best Support Network!

Best Support Network!
2nd Half Marathon

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Searching for a Reasonable Gym

     Since I moved home from university I have been in search of a gym that I will enjoy as much as my university facilities. I want to get a good workout, using weights, and attending aerobics classes as cross training for running. I am being cautious to join a gym without doing my research. I looked into the Goodlife, however I didn't like the lack of air circulation (as it was in a basement). I also looked into Extreme Fitness, but have read a lot of negative reviews about it. I thought I would enjoy the fact that they have a pool, so I could do aquafit, but I need to re-evaluate that. I'm trying to find a facility closer to home, as I have been doing 20-30 minute commutes for running and weight watchers. I also explored the option of going to a YMCA fitness facility, but there aren't any near me. I am now exploring different fitness opportunities within the community centres in town. I'm hoping to get a combined aerobics and aquafit pass. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment