Best Support Network!

Best Support Network!
2nd Half Marathon

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

All Signed Up

Hello Sports Fans,
     Today marks the day I signed-up for my 10 Mile Clinic. I am excited to announce that we will be following the 'Half Marathon Manual' for the first twelve weeks. I wanted to join a clinic that built upon the foundation we established in my previous 10km clinic.  I was unable to sign-up for a half marathon clinic as there is currently one in session.
     There were four of us out to do hills training tonight from my previous 10km clinic. We ran 1.5km's followed by 5 hill repeats. I am proud of us for sticking with training even though our clinic ended this week. It was humid out, so I treated myself to my favourite Starbucks drink, the 'Strawberry Vivanno Smoothie'.    
     Todays lesson is to drink enough water to stay hydrated.
Thank-you for helping to motivate me to get out of air conditioning to run today :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job Breezy...it is always hard to keep going when not in "clinic"...Great job! I look forward to reading your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete